Bolstering Business Partnering with People Analytics
We are seeing an evolution in what is being requested from HR business partners and central HR teams, including an understanding of data and the way we visualize and create a narrative from it. As a lot of HR professionals were not trained that way this is unfair and can become demotivating. People Analytics can help unburden those HRBPs and enable their real value-adding skills. It can unlock the potential of HR teams by getting the relevant insights into their hands in a timely and effective manner, so that HR feels empowered to lead data driven business conversations.
This session will explore:
- The role of analytics in the daily work of HR business partners and central HR teams
- How people analytics departments should empower HR to bolster business partnering
- How Ian Pinkett put these ideas into practice at Arcadis
- How technology is a key enabler to correctly distribute insights into the hands of HR.
- How people analytics can enable HR to bridge the data and analytics gap
- How to unlock the power of HRBPS so that they can become true business partners
- How to automate analytics and focus on business.