Data-Driven Equity: How to Measure and Derive Insights to Influence DEI in the Workplace
With the rise in visibility of racial injustice and the calling to build inclusive and equitable workplaces, there is more focus than ever on diversity. Yet, many organisations stop at measuring representation in their employee population.
Data can drive insights far beyond employee composition, demonstrating areas of inequity and facilitating the ability to prioritise resources, escalating focus, and bringing visibility to patterns and interactions that may go unnoticed.
It’s no longer nice to have analytics around inclusion – it’s critical. This session will highlight both the strategy behind data-driven equity and the methodology that can be applied to measure it.
- Racial injustice has become highly visible, with an important focus on inequity among people of colour.
- Employees who experience inequity in the workplace are more likely to leave.
- It’s more than just diversity.
This session will cover:
- Diversity: The Tip of the Iceberg
- Diversity Dashboards: Pros and Cons
- Approaching Measurement of Equity for All
- Diving Deeper: Applying Advanced Methodology to Uncover Inclusive Insights
Watch this session and learn:
- Ideas to measure equity
- How to structure DEI insights
- How to answer critical strategic questions about equity with data