A Framework for a Highly Successful, Product-Driven People Analytics Function
Data-driven HR is on the rise and People Analytics is a hot topic in many organisations. However, many are still struggling to break down the barriers to unlocking meaningful commercial and colleague value from insight and analytics.
This session will explore the key enablers to building a high-performing people analytics team in terms of service offering, operating model, roles and responsibilities and stakeholders. It will also introduce the requirements of a People Analytics Leader and suggest the approach and focus they require to be successful and drive value.
A fascinating session for practitioners in people analytics and HR leadership, as well as anyone from across HR who is passionate about data-driven decision-making.
- How do we unlock value from people data?
- How do we support high-impact HR and business challenges with insight and analytics to inform evidence-based, data-centric decision making?
- What does the operating model for a people analytics function need to look like to deliver value?
- How do we build a data-driven HR function with data confidence and competence?
- How do we deliver commercial and cultural value for the benefit of organisations and the colleagues working for them?
This session will explore:
- Building a high-preforming People Analytics Team – the key enablers and critical elements to consider in terms of service offering, operating model, team structure, roles and responsibilities
- The requirements of a People Analytics Leader – knowledge, skills, behaviours, experience and focus
- Unlocking value – how to move the dial from hindsight, insight and foresight to delivering quantifiable value and ROI.
Outcomes – attend and learn:
- A deeper understanding of the building blocks required to create a high performing people analytics team that drives impact and value
- An understanding of the key attributes required of a successful People Analytics leader
- An appreciation of the importance on focussing on value and business/colleague outcomes – and how to deliver that value.