Measuring Relationships and Impact Using People Analytics
How to calculate the real ROI of interventions and behaviour change.
Adam McKinnon presents a series of case studies demonstrating the use of people analytics to understand relationships and quantify impact in HR settings.
- A practical demonstration of the application of people analytics (statistical methods and machine learning) to address definitive business questions
- Demonstrating how to use various methods to add practical value to HR and Non-HR decision makers
- Strengths and weakness of the approaches – no sugar coating!
Focus: HR strategy, learning, performance, and operations.
This session will explore:
- Measuring impact of HR initiatives over time
- Measuring the impact of different HR initiatives
- Understanding the relationships between performance objectives and performance ratings
- Forecasting absenteeism to optimise contract staff scheduling.
- Practical examples of the application of different methods (statistical and ML) to apply in varying practical settings
- A practical demonstration of processes and technologies employed
- Thinking creatively about ways to measure the impact of HR activities.