We live in a world that is increasingly consuming data, and in doing so, interacting with innumerable data visualisations. Some data visualisations are engaging and effective. Others, not so much!
As human resources professionals, it is imperative that we help our business partners understand the main takeaways from data to build upon insights. So what makes effective data visualisations?
In this presentation, Dr. Sreyoshi Bhaduri will introduce the 4Ws and a Why framework as she elaborates on ways to make insights from people data more visual and engaging. Join us as we talk more about what are inclusive, engaging and effective data visualisations, and how we can create our own.
In HR, we communicate with diverse stakeholders. Presenting data meaningfully is critical to our decision making success! This talk elaborates on a framework to begin to think more critically about how we communicate insights to different individuals.
This session will explore:
- What are some examples of engaging data visualisations from the world around us?
- Why is it important for data visualisations to be effective, engaging and inclusive?
- What makes data visualisations effective, engaging and inclusive?
- Identify good/bad data visualisations – and characteristics that make it so
- Learn about ways to better communicate insights visually using the 4Ws and a How framework.