How the lessons from 2020 can translate to long-term productivity and wellbeing improvements
How can you create a work environment where the workforce can be its most engaged and productive?
What are the processes, systems and mindset necessary to make this happen?
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, and a large-scale shift to at least temporary remote work, many organisations have seen an increase in employee productivity. But this is often accompanied by higher levels of meeting volume, longer hours and lower levels of employee well-being. This can come at a cost to the individual and the organisation.
How do you help your employees balance productivity with wellbeing while working from home?
Can you translate those learnings to a post-pandemic work environment?
This session will explore:
- Most common challenges during pandemic / shift to remote work
- How productivity and well-being has changed during the pandemic / WFH environment
- Leveraging analytics (and targeted interventions) to improve engagement & productivity
- Lessons for the post-pandemic world.
- Learn how to measure employee productivity
- Understand how the ways of working are changing in a WFH environment
- Learn how to leverage Continuous Listening and Organisational Network Analytics (ONA) to find the drivers of sustainable productivity
- Take away one key action that you can do to increase productivity at your organisation.