Making HR Data-Driven: The T-Shaped HR Professional
This session will present the profile of the T-shaped HR professional, and the skills that are becoming more and more important. In this session, you’ll be challenged with a classic question: How to get HRBPs and other HR stakeholders to become more data-driven?
Erik will explain the concept of the T-shaped HR professional, and present an exercise to rate your own clients on a number of dimensions, with a plan for how you can tackle this.
- People Analytics adoption depends on how data-driven HR professionals are
- Many of the common people analytics mistakes can be avoided by having more all-round HR professionals
- The current lack of development plans to make the HR organisation more data-driven should be addressed.
This session will explore:
- The data-driven HR professional
- The digital HR professional
- The business-savvy HR professional
- How you can make the HR population more data-driven, digital, and business savvy.
- A plan to upskill the HR population in data-driven skills
- Know how to make the HR business partner population more data-driven.