Blockchain and the Decentralised Workforce
This session will describe how an increasingly decentralised workforce will utilise digital infrastructure to achieve their economic potential outside of traditional employment, changing the nature of work, the firm, careers, education and welfare.
It will describe the playbourers, slashies, hourly experts, data labourer and creators, and what it might mean for organisations.
Blockchain technology will enable self-sovereign identity, digital career profiles and peer-to-peer platforms, and decentralised autonomous organisations.
Focus: HR Leaders, HR Technologists, those with an interest in the future of work
This session will explore:
- Why Work Don’t Work
- The Decentralised Workforce
- Wages and Wealth
- What Has The Internet Ever Done for HR?
- What Problems Can Blockchain Solve?
- What This Means for Work
- Analysis of our current work challenges with proposed solutions
- Knowledge about how blockchain is being used in HR and Work with examples
- Breaks down the blockchain hype and myths
- Learn about the decentralised workforce
- What are NFTs, DAOs and Digital Guilds.