People Strategy in Uncertain Times
In this session, we will explore some of the forces that are shaping the future of work and organisations, and how to respond to massive change in your business environment.
People Strategy and the future of work and the organisation
- New ways of working and running organisations and their people and culture implications
- Fundamental transformation of the organisation – the implications of changing industry
- Building a people strategy in times of uncertainty.
This session will explore:
- New ways of organising work
- New ways of working enabled by technology
- Truly global talent pipelines
- What are the people implications of moving a company from one industry to another.
- The future of work and organisations
- Understanding radical business transformation