While recent research shows that 76% of companies lack goals around Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, Ultranauts, a quality engineering services firm, embraces all forms of diversity, including neurodiversity, and has imbedded inclusion into its core business practices since day one.
Ultranauts built the world’s first fully remote workplace for cognitively diverse teams. With team members in 29 states across the US, 75% of whom are on the autism spectrum, every Ultranaut believes that their differences make them better together.
Named a Fast Company World Changing Idea and MIT SOLVE Challenge winner, Ultranauts is reimagining how a company hires talent, manages teams, and develops careers to empower all employees to perform at their best.
In this fireside chat, Ultranauts CEO, Rajesh Anandan speaks with conference co-chair Chris Broderick, founder of B.near Global, about a strengths-based approach to neurodiversity. He offers lessons learned in creating a universal work environment and shares tips and tools for embedding inclusion into core business practices.
Neurodiversity, Cognitive Diversity, DEIB, Universal Work Environment, Embed Inclusion, Inclusive Agile
- What is neurodiversity and what impact does it have on business results?
- How can firms tap into neurodivergent talent in the hiring process?
- What tools help support and sustain a universal work environment?
- How can companies begin to imbed inclusion in business practices?
This session will explore:
- Neurodiversity takes a strengths-based approach to understanding human potential
- Neurodiversity is a competitive advantage for business
- How to attract and retain neurodivergent talent
- How to imbed inclusion into core business practices.
- Identify the impact of cognitive diversity as a competitive advantage
- Understand how to apply and harness a strength-based approach when forging collaborative teams
- Discover practical tips for objective and fair methods of hiring, promoting and developing all employees
- Learn the 4 dimensions of a universal work environment.