HR Analytics to Enable Organisation & Business Agility
When going through Agile transformation, how can you look to your people data to measure the success of the process, and understand which interventions are needed?
This presentation will help you to understand the role HR analytics plays in driving business and organisational transformation towards Agile. Using real-life examples and case studies, this session will enable you to understand how HR Analytics and Organisation Development go hand in hand in accomplishing the mission to become Agile.
Organisational Development specialists, HR Analytics teams
- Most organisations are transforming to be agile, or undergoing some form of transformation
- How can HR Analytics be an enabler to this transformation?
- What is an Agile organisation, and how can you measure the agility and various components of the organisation through a lens of people data to enable the transformation?
This session will explore:
- What is organisation & business Agility
- The role of HR in driving Agility
- How HR analytics supports the transformation to Agile.
- Learn about features of an agile organisation
- Understand role of HR in the transformation to Agile
- Understand how HR analytics can support the journey to Agile
- Learn about measures and ways to measure success of agile and support decision making to transform.