In People Analytics functions, we are already working overtime to satisfy the ever-growing demand for more reports, dashboards, and insights to enable business growth and HR effectiveness.
But during the course of pandemic, the demand increased multifold as we are called upon to enable the business to forecast skills and talent for emerging operating models, enable hybrid working strategy through data, and create more human workplaces through continuous listening and response mechanisms.
Most of our teams are thinly spread across multiple customers, demands, solutions and skills. We work with leaders and sponsors, and find it hard to say no or to prioritise. In the process, we end up creating custom solutions for similar problems.
Before we realise it, our team members are on hamster wheel, and scalability and impact become a distant outcome. Sound familiar?
While we in People Analytics help the organisation design, deliver and measure the people strategy and its effectiveness, it is important that we do the same for our own function.
It takes a strategic approach and holistic design to look at various pieces we need to orchestrate to create a high-impact analytics organisation.
Once we know what these are, we can be more mindful in choosing right problems to focus on, designing the right operating model, creating a governance mechanism, building the needed tech stack and data strategy, and lastly, creating the enterprise partnerships needed to succeed.
Having a strategic design will help you deliver more business impact through your teams. It will help you build teams that want to grow and evolve with you, giving you the edge over competition, since as we know, understanding the business context is critical for our success.
This session will explore:
- How to design a high-performing People Analytics function for business impact and EX outcome
- What are the various components of creating a high-impact People Analytics strategy and game plan
- How to focus on enabling comprehensive data strategy, productisation and adoption, to make People Analytics scalable
- What are the key bottlenecks and watch-outs.
- 10 key components of designing a scalable and high performing People Analytics strategy
- Non –negotiables of a high-impact operating model
- Priortisation, productisation, change management, and adoption as key enablers for impact
- Right sequencing, from building the foundation to creating advanced products to solve business problems.