Safeguarding Wellbeing and Optimising Productivity in a Hybrid World
Wellbeing has been a huge global challenge over the course of the pandemic. Remote working, health, isolation, connectivity, pace of change, long hours, involuntary childcare… with so many challenges, it’s almost a mystery how we made it through.
But what was really driving wellbeing challenges in the workplace during 2020 and 2021? Was it external factors such as the pandemic, or was it more to do with our new ways of working in a digital and disconnected world? And what positives can we take from this time period?
In April 2021, we set out to answer all these questions in order to help shape our hybrid working ‘Smart Work’ approach, and make sure that the future of work maximises the opportunities of remote working whilst mitigating the risks of remote disconnection.
This session will explore:
- Safeguarding well-being
- Improving productivity
- Winning in a hybrid working world
- Creating the virtuous cycle of wellbeing.
- Design and evolve your wellbeing hybrid working strategies
- Improve mental health, psychological safety and inclusion in your corporate culture
- Avoid costly and potentially ineffective interventions, such as misused wellbeing days and mandating HR processes
- Understand how to use frameworks such as employee centricity and PSA to design effective and impactful analytical studies
- Learn how to improve well-being by empowering employees
- Learn to recognise the symptoms of the vicious cycle of wellbeing
- Improve relationships through strong role modelling and effective face to face collaboration.