How to Win: Lessons from Sports Analytics in Gaining an Edge
What sports front offices can teach People Analytics about quantifying employees’ experiences.
Nelson Spencer, former Strategy and Development Analyst at Major League Soccer and the Cleveland Guardians, transitioned to People Analytics at Wayfair before leading the global function at Sonos. He will demonstrate the importance of a growth mindset in your quest to understand the employees’ experiences, and reveal 4 competitive advantages we can learn from sports front offices.
This session will explore:
- The hunt for a competitive advantage:
- Scouting and developing talent
- Data-driven decision-making.
- A performance-focussed mindset for sourcing and developing talent
- How to embed a culture of innovation in people analytics
- How to work more efficiently with people analytics technology
- How to empower leaders to make data-driven decisions.