It’s an inconvenient truth to most leadership teams: you launch a workforce dashboard, deploy an analytics solution, provide training and hope that everyone uses it. You are anxiously looking at the usage statistics and realise that the excitement is short-lived. Four weeks in and about 25% is using it and 75% of the potential users have moved on to other priorities.
Why do most people analytics initiatives fail? In the People Analytics World keynote speech, Dirk Jonker shares results of his latest research in which he analysed the drivers of People Analytics adoption with People Analytics.
You will learn about the model, the results, how Crunchr productizes these findings in its analytics solution, and how to design personalized implementation strategies. The results are mind-blowing: 35% higher adoption within 4 weeks.
- Most people analytics initiatives are successful in pilots but fail to deliver on expectations when they are scaled to business unit or companywide level.
- One reason is the lack of a people analytics productisation strategy. The other reason is that implementation is done without a clear adoption strategy.
- Companies look at consultants and technology firms for guidance but they are left with slick commercial talks and very generic ‘change management’ presentations.
- The inconvenient truth is that there is hardly any research available on what drives people analytics adoption. So everyone is in the dark.
- Crunchr wanted to use People Analytics to understand the drivers for successful adoption of People Analytics.
- Crunchr constructed a model with 5 constructs, 10 drivers and 20 interventions. Subsequently, it correlated this to the actual usage of the Crunchr solution.
- The results of this first research were stunning. Crunchr is conducting a second wave of research – starting in the summer of 2021 – in which it further tests personalised adoption strategies.
This session will explore:
- What is “The People Analytics at Scale” Mindset?
- There are two interdependencies to scale: productisation and adoption strategies
- Novel research on adoption strategies & outcomes
- How we used it to improve adoption by 35% in 4 weeks.
Outcomes – attend and learn:
- Understand the behavioural science of people analytics adoption
- Learn about 20 tools and interventions to increase the usage of workforce insights in your company
- Understand that every professional learns differently – and that the implementation strategy should to some extent be personalised.