In the current labour market it is more important than ever to make sure that you have a good view on what you as an employer can do to improve the retention rate of your talent. In this session, we will discuss two advanced people analytics use cases along the employee journey that have already been proven to be successful in terms of business impact and ROI.
During the session we will not only discuss the details of the data crunching and modelling part of the two use cases, but we will also connect and position those two stand alone solutions into well-known broader frameworks in your organisation like Strategic Workforce Planning and the Employee Value Proposition. Also, we will touch upon the other essential elements you need to consider to create true business impact.
This session will explore:
- The great resignation wave / talent war
- Getting a better view on what drives your employees, and what they appreciate in working for your organisation
- Overall framework of where your stand alone people analytics solutions fit in: employee value proposition and / or SWP
- Use case 1: Total Reward optimization using conjoint techniques
- Use case 2: Predictive and prescriptive retention modelling.
- Inspiration of two use cases examples, including advanced people analytics with limited data availability or quality
- How to position the use case in your overall employee value proposition
- Who from the business to involve (and when), including the concept of use case prioritisation
- Other things you need to consider to create impact, such as data driven-culture, stakeholder management, and storytelling.