In this session, Emily Pelosi will briefly overview Employee Listening and what this function looks like at Intuit regarding critical objectives, operations, principles, and long- and short-term goals. Specifically, Emily will provide their criteria for evaluating their listening channels as guidance for other practitioners when designing a rigorous and strategic listening function. Additionally, Emily will share how Intuit incorporates listening data into operational mechanisms to activate insights with senior leaders and drive real change throughout the organisation.
Mark Lawrence, Head of People Analytics Consulting & Insights at PMI, joins Dr. Pelosi for a live audience Q&A after the presentation.
Employee Listening has never been more important as organisations navigate extremely complex and unpredictable environments. The organisations that successfully gather insights on employees' day-to-day experiences and take action will be the ones that not only survive challenges, but come out thriving.
This session will explore:
- Employee Listening at Intuit
- Strategic Employee Listening
- Accelerating the Employee Experience with Employee Listening
- Designing a Strategic Employee Listening function.
- Evaluation critera for Employee Listening channels
- Identifying strategic operational mechanisms for embedding Employee Listening insights
- How to establish a feedback loop for gathering employee insights and taking action
- Leveraging AI for Employee Listening.