Talent intelligence is the process of collecting, analysing, and applying data on talent markets, competitors, and internal workforce to inform strategic decisions and actions.
In this panel discussion, we will explore how to set up a Talent Intelligence function in your organisation, and how to leverage the insights generated to support your business goals. We will cover the following topics:
The Objectives of Talent Intelligence
- What are the main benefits and challenges of Talent Intelligence?
- How can you align your Talent Intelligence goals with your business strategy and priorities?
- How can you measure the impact of Talent Intelligence on your organisation?
Data Accuracy and 3rd-Party Sources
- How can you ensure the quality and reliability of your data sources?
- What are the best practices for sourcing, validating, and integrating data from external providers?
- How can you avoid bias and ethical issues in data collection and analysis?
- How can you design and build a scalable and secure data infrastructure for Talent Intelligence?
- What are the key tools and technologies for data ingestion, storage, processing, and visualisation?
- How can you automate and streamline your data workflows and pipelines?
The Talent Management Process
- How can you use Talent Intelligence to support the entire talent lifecycle, from attraction and acquisition to development and retention?
- How can you leverage data to identify talent gaps, opportunities, and risks?
- How can you use data to optimise your talent programs and policies?
- How can you plan and execute Talent Intelligence projects effectively and efficiently?
- What are the key steps and deliverables for a Talent Intelligence project?
- How can you manage stakeholder expectations and communication?
- How can you evaluate and report on your project outcomes and learnings?
- How can you build a high-performing Talent Intelligence team with the right skills, roles, and responsibilities?
- How can you foster a culture of collaboration and innovation within your team and across your organisation?
- How can you develop your team's capabilities and competencies?
How Data Supports Strategy
- How can you use Talent Intelligence to inform and influence strategic decisions and actions?
- How can you communicate and present your data insights and recommendations to senior leaders and other stakeholders?
- How can you demonstrate the value of Talent Intelligence to your organisation?
Join us for this insightful and interactive panel discussion where we will share our experiences, insights, and best practices on how to set up a Talent Intelligence function and create strategic business value.