The Game Has Changed: Talent Attraction in a Post-Pandemic World
Explore unique insights into understanding candidate trends, patterns, and needs. Help your organization shift their attraction strategy to align to the ever changing candidate landscape.
We were all aware of the 'Great Resignation,' but what that quickly turned into was the 'Great Renegotiation'. Candidates needs have changed, and yet companies are still trying to attract and retain them using the same old ways. When it takes 42 days to hire a new employee on average and the cost per hire is more than $4,000 per, understanding how to attract top talent quickly and compete for the best talent is critical.
This session will explore:
- The power paradigm has shifted for attracting top talent
- The War for Talent remains: employee expectations and priorities have changed
- Becoming a desirable employer is the best way to compete
- A skill-based economy is the way of the future.
Global Director, Workforce Planning Strategy
- An overview of the labor market, and insights for the ever-changing talent landscape
- Evaluate what your current company offers to its employees and candidates
- Investigate what candidates expect and prioritize when switching companies
- A strong Employee Value Proposition, and communicating that effectively, will have a direct impact on your bottom line.