Sharing the Campari Journey to SWP
This session will share how to build the right structure of roles, identify the critical ones, and build and release a model to the HR community to anticipate voluntary turnover of key roles and Campari talents.
This session will explore:
- Building a job architecture
- Identification of key roles
- Creating a tool to anticipate regrettable losses.
- Why a having a job architecture and a structure of job roles is important for HR processes
- Identifying the key roles is fundamental to creating the right pipeline to avoid losing critical capabilities, and to meet short term and long term company objectives
- A model to predict voluntary turnover provide to the HR community with a practical toolkit to make concrete actions and anticipate regrettable losses.