Building the Future-Ready Workforce
Learn how to use People insights and analysis to build the momentum for change and establish the sponsorship for a new approach to strategic workforce planning. See how to develop the 4B methodology (Buy, Build, Borrow, Bot) and place skills at the heart of the process. Find out how a skills-based approach to Strategic Workforce Planning was deployed at scale across the Nestlé group to ensure a fully integrated talent planning cycle.
One of the findings from the recent Insights222 People Analytics Trends 2023 survey was that, in 31% of companies, People Analytics is playing an instrumental role in helping anticipate "skills for the future".
However, there are many questions about how organisations are progressing strategic workforce planning to encompass a skills-based approach and requests to explore companies that have made significant inroads on this journey.
During this presentation, Michael will discuss how the Nestlé People Analytics team designed and implemented a new approach to skills-based strategic workforce planning. He will share the journey to date, the challenges they have encountered, and the successes achieved for the company.
This session will explore:
- Using insights and analysis to build the momentum for change and establish the sponsorship for a new approach to strategic workforce planning
- Developing the 4B methodology – Buy, Build, Borrow, and Bot
- Placing skills at the heart of the process
- Scaling Strategic Workforce Planning across the Nestlé group to ensure a fully integrated talent planning cycle.
- How to gain the sponsorship and support from business leaders
- How to pivot to a skills based approach to SWP
- Re-designing your approach to SWP to deliver value to the business
- How to Think big but start small.